|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 Back to blog! Weeeee
I was super tired yesterday! Had 16 hours of sleep!! I'm serious.. No joke =D I didn't sleep before I went out.. Don't believe can ask Huilin.. I was chatting with her.. Watched the 49th Annual Grammy Awards on channel 5 . Yesterday I went to Bugis with Emily and Vanessa.. We had lunch at Burger King. Shopped around there.. Bought nothing.. And had lots of vulgarities and RA stuffs the whole day! Haha.. Spoke lots of @#$%^&*.. Emily was so cool.. She taught me some fucking cool words.. HA!! And Vanessa's mind was corrupted by us. We went to Far East after that.. Vanessa got a top.. After that, I got a t-shirt too.. Emily got nothing and she's sad! =[ Walked to Hereen. Then walked to Cineleisure.. And finally Emily got a t-shirt.. We went to Kobayashi for dinner.. And went home.. Home sweet home :D Just love my shirt so much.. Woooo super nice.. My leg felt so damn sore when I reached home.. SAW THE SAME SHIRT AS MINE !! HAHA VANESSA EMILY AND I AT KOBAYASHI ROARRRRR EMILY ME AND VANESSA'S TWIST :D Went to have dinner with my Cousin at Plaza Sing today.. Bought chocolate at Marks and Spencer.. And how cool his some article got into the newspapers la.. If he wrote his full name .. He'll be famous for sure. :D Just got home.. Click HERE.. Some superstar using my blogskin.. So honoured la :D !! :D :D :D Oh yah.. It's Valentine Day tomorrow.. A lonely one for me.. :( Never mind.. I'm fine with it.. Hope all the valentines out will have fun and last long! :)
| 11:14 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |