|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, February 18, 2007 Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
YAY.. Finally it's new year.. The kids LOVE Chinese New Year :D Had Reunion dinner with my parents and brother yesterday.. We hardly had the time to eat together.. Chinese New year is the best time.. YAY :D This is a really bad Chinese New Year I ever had man! Because my grandma moved to Malaysia last year.. I can't go there because my passport is expired already.. And all of my relatives will be there lar.. Oie my angbao leaaaaa?!?@#$%^& ANDDDDDDDDD after we had our Reunion dinner... My dad still have to rush to work.. Overseas leaa.. But it's ok.. He gave me Ang Bao already.. HAHAHA.. Never mind.. I shall go Rachel's house with Xuan Ting and more people.. To gamble!! YAY... Once in a year so never mind :D Byeeeeeee.. Have fun peopleeeeee :D
| 7:36 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |