Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, February 05, 2007

    I didn't get my 12 hours of sleep today!
    Met up with Cheryl and Rachel at Bugis MRT station.
    I saw my classmate.. But I don't know his name =\
    Took train to Bugis..
    We went to Mos Burger to have some food first..
    Shopped arond Bugis.. Saw Rayner and Ben outside topshop..
    Oh man they were so high...
    Don't know why.. Like some siao kia..
    Walked to Bugis Street and there's hell lots of people..
    Didn't get any shit from there..
    Then we went to Far East instead..
    Saw Xuan Ting and Wei Ping.
    And yea.. They joined us and we shopped around..
    Our legs were tired..
    They all wanted to eat but Cheryl and I was not really hungry..
    So we went to check out those shades when we're sitting..
    Try and try and try.. But we didn't buy any.. HAHA!
    Cheryl went to meet her boyfriend..
    And I went Long John to find the rest of them..
    Accompanied Wei Ping to the bus stop.
    We took train back home after that.
    Had so much fun chatting with Xuan Ting..
    She's such a too over person..But fun yea :D
    Look at the time now[3.11am].. And I'm uber hungry now..
    Soooo I'm gonna cook Maggi mee again! Hahahaha
    Gonna wake up at 10am+.. Accompany Lester to pon school again ;O



    CHERYL AND I.. THE LAST TIME WE WENT OUT WAS IN YEAR 2005!




    RACHEL,ISAAC,XUAN TING, WEI PING




    ME


    RACHEL AND I. DRINKING MAC'S MILKSHAKE.
    I WAS DRINKING STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR! IT'S SO AWFUL!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: