|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Just got back home.. Tireddddddd.
Oh well... I lost money $$$$$$ Yesterday I went to Rachel's aunty's house to gamble.. Met up with Xuan Ting.. So sorry to make you wait. When I reached she told me this really funny thing. She was sitting at some place and she overheard somebody's conversation.. About some BGR stuff.. And the gay sound really gay.. HAHAHA! never mind....... Took a bus to Rachel's aunty's house.. And we saw this crazy man.. Really crazy..CRAZY! We laughed from the bus-stop to Rachel's aunty's house.. :D:D:D:D Gambled with lots of people that I don't know.. Had our dinner there too.. Went back to Rachel's house around like 2am. Stayed over at Rachel's house.. Vanessa came over.. Then we gambled again.. I was really very tired.. But they don't allow me to sleep.. Because I won a little... Her mom called for Mac delivery.. Slept super early at around 7am.. Woke up at 2pm.. Didn't had my 12 hours of sleep :( Jensen came.. Bathe and everything.. Rachel had no Gatsby wax at her house.. So I didn't style my hair.. And she said I looked good.. Such a good talker.. Someone drove us.. To her aunty's house again.. We gambled again!!!! Took a cab back home. Was on the phone with Sje Ting.. Asked her about some stuff.. She was at Hui Hsien's hoeuse.. So I went over.. As she stayed next to my block only.. Talked and slacked there.. Watched a really dumb movie and it's R21. Accompanied Sje Ting back home and I went home.. Off to bathe now... Byeeeeeeeee.. :) Picture took on 14Feb.. SJE TING AND I JOWENA AND I NEWTON AND I. ZOE
| 3:48 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |