|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 Such a great day today!!
Guess what time I slept last night/morning?! 9 am !! HOHO.. My dad came in my room and I'm already prepared to get scolded.. But no.. He even bought me breakfast!! HAHA Roti prata with egg and onion!! Fish curry some more!! Was chatting with Emily, she showed off her new email to me.. _____@hellokitty.com.. So I created one too! isaac-mi@hellokitty.com =.= Don't bother to email me at that email.. Created it for fun only.. My mom woke up, I thought I'll get scolded too.. But neverrrrrr. She asked me to get my hair cut today.. But I spent the money already... HAHA =\ I failed all my class test!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY.. It's time to celebrate and party :D I didn't go to school for 4 weeks already.. Those previous entries which I'm wearing school uniform is ponten =x Bye.. Off to party now.. Just kidding la.. Drinking my Milo now =p Oh yah.. Before I go.. - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TRACY 7Th FEBRUARY - CHERYL 10Th FEBRUARY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
| 10:14 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |