Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, February 20, 2007

    Today was fun! :D
    Went marina to have steamboat with cell group members.
    Combined with another cell group.. So there's 29 people..
    Woooo.. Damn fun but ate alot of not-really cooked food.. =\
    Missed the game man.. Was a little late..
    Never mind but I still get to lao yu sheng together!!
    Eveyone wanted to sit with Benjamin because he can really cook well..
    Haha I'm one of the people sitted next to Ben =D
    Took a lot pictures.. And there's lots of pictures in the other camera..
    All of us took train back home..
    Played poker card in the train.. Made sooooo many noise =]
    I really stink.. After uploading the pictures I'm going to bathe already.. :)


    BEFORE GOING OUT.


    THE FOOD!


    YUMMY..


    THE CRAB THAT KAY COOK. HE DID'T KNOW THERE WAS A RUBBER BAND..
    SO..IN THE END THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE SOUP..


    CAROLYN, SJE TING AND I


    ALL OF US CAN REALLY COOK! YEA


    MING ZHEN AND I. THE FLASH IS KILLING ME!!!!


    MING ZHEN, MING WEI AND RED HAIR BOY..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: