|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 Yea.. Today was fucking high!
Took hells lots of pictures.. Keep on coming.. There are some really nice pictures :) I wore my new year clothes today.. The one that I like a lot.. But didn't get to wear it on new year.. Went to Causeway Point and met up with Yong Kang. He ponten-ed school.. Jiayee got no balls.. So we have to wait for her to come after school.. Walked around Causeway Point bought Bubble Tea.. Met up with Grace and her friend at Cavana and talked awhile.. They went off to town.. And Kang and I went to Bishan to meet Jiayee.. Haha she's still so high la, as usual =D It's fun anyway, took pictures everywhere.. Went to KFC for lunch.. All of us ate Zinger meal.. The Zinger burger taste a little bit weird.. A little too hot.. =\ None of us finished it.. Throw on the table.. HAHAHAHA! And crazy Jiayee came up with this joke! Suck my dick.. The story is very long.. So people behind us overheard our conversation.. And when we went off they laugh larrr ._. Walked to Cineleisure and took neoprint.. We started being high again.. Feeling gay after the taking the neoprint.. The pictures super nice!! Went to Everlast to look for Jensen at Hereen.. He's working there. Yea.. So he joined us.. He find Jiayee crazy but nooo. She's so funnn.. Jensen is hungry so we went to Burger King.. Yong Kang ate TWO BURGERS! That's hell.. Big eater.. As we just had KFC before.. And that's less than around like 2 hours! Oh ya.. Almost forgot to mention about that Yong Kang and Jiayee wore stripes and it's the same colour.. I'm like so extra la =.= Jiayee went off to meet her boyfriend.. And Rachel came and met us up for a movie.. We watched Norbit!! It's Rachel's treat! She paid for all of us!! THANK YOU :D NC-16 movie.. But Kang and I haven't reach Sixteen.. When we were buying the tickets there's two guys there.. Then one of them asked the other if he want to check our IC for our age. But they looked at our faces.. They no need la.. Haha.. Then when we getting into the Cinema.. Jensen gave the ticket.. And we faster rushed in.. HAHAHA! The movie was not bad.. After the movie.. Suddenly I have no voice.. Perhaps I laughed too much! Went to some place to have dinner and took train back home. Damn fun la.. Just enjoyed the day :D I'm on the phone with Jensen and Rachel now.. We planning to go Genting on Rachel's birthday. And it's about in two month's time.. So excited about it. I asked my mom and she said that I need go school first.. And she will let me go :[}
| 11:07 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |