|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, February 04, 2007 Yesterday night, I met up with Ying Xuan and Sje Ting.
It's been years since I meet up with Ying Xuan.. We went to Causeway Point.. Sje Ting need to go for a meeting with her coach.. So we were waiting for her.. We went to find a place to sit..Talked and slacked.. And we saw Rui Feng.. She's crappy man.. Walked to Sje Ting's house.. Since her house is somewhere near CWP. Walking and there's.. This kid! Very small kid.. He suddenly sang a song.. Those for people's funeral.. Those..... Yea.. And Ying Xuan rannnnnnnnn So I rannnnnnnn too.. LOL! Scarry kid.. Sounds dead.. =\ When walking there's soooo many flat.. Lead us to the funeral[song ka] place.. How weird.. So yea.. Din't think too much so just keep going.. Bought some stuff from 7-eleven to Sje Ting's house.. Watched videos from Youtube.. Went online.. We are so kpo la.. =D Bored what.. So.. I went back home at 8 am in the morning.. Slept at 9am.. Received my first call at 9. -.- Wtf man.. Hack care.. So I went back sleep.. Zoe called me at 1 pm. I slept for 4 hours only.. How cool. The eyes o.O I tell you.. F***ing tired man.. So sweet of her.. Early morning make jelly for me!! :D I was a little late.. And guess what.. She kept the jelly in fridge at Cold Storage. And she didn't tell the person -.-|| And we went there and the person was like HUH?! What.. We took the jelly and go!! Ate at somewhere in CWP. And we saw Jowena and Huilin.. Huilin is so dao T.T Fine never mind. At least Jowena is friendly.. =\ Met Sje Ting up and we took bus to Tampines.. Waited for Ricky and Wendy.. Then we cabed to Expo.. The preacher for today is Pastor Ulf Ekman.. We saw Tracy when we went down for the altar call.. OH YAH!! It's Tracy's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!! :DDDDD After service I was so hungry.. So we cabed to Tampines Mall and had Pasta Mania for dinner.. And we went home. That's all. JOWENA, ZOE AND I. ZOE AND I. IN THE CAB STARTING TO BE MORE AND MORE CRAZY Lesile told us that our middle finger is the size of our penis.. But my penis is way longer than my middle finger! ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE GIRL NEXT TO ME. I'M JUST BEING FRIENDLY. BY THE WAY MEI FENG TOOK THIS PICTURE. BAD PHOTOGRAPHER.. I BLURRED MY FACE OFF. TRACY AND I.
| 2:01 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |