Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, March 06, 2007

    I went to school today!
    What's up? So excited for it..
    After 7 or 8 weeks.. I went to school finally..
    Asked Lester to wake me up at 6.15 am.
    He reached my house at 6.15 am.. -.-
    I slept for a few hours only.. Super tired..
    Reached school around like 6.45 am.. It's so quiet..
    Went for breakfast opposite my school.
    First period was Maths, arranging the worksheets in the file.
    I don't even have a single piece of worksheet la..
    I missed all the 6 tests..
    Haha.. My form teacher didn't ask me for MC or Letter..
    Told you that my teacher got used to it already..
    I went to school for the sake of the common tests :D
    English period sucks..
    The teacher is so ridiculous lar!
    Because half of the class was chewing on bubble gum.
    So he keep catching those people and ask them to spit it out.
    So Kenneth act as if he's chewing.. Got scolded badly..
    When Kenneth opened his mouth there's nothing inside la..
    Teacher was so mad and angry..
    Make the whole class stand..
    I'm innocent. I did nothing. :(
    Went out to have lunch with best friends..
    Kenneth, Lester and Ming Yuang..
    After that, I met up with Alicia, Jun Xiong and Alax for shit.
    That's all. BYEEEEEEEEE





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: