|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 SUCK IT! Went to Causeway Point to have lunch with Rachel and Jensen. Causeway Point is a place that sucks! Haha.. Yesterday I went there too.. Got cheated by Yenping, Zoe and Yongkang.. They said that we were going some other place.. but end up we were there slacking and doing shit. Had our lunch at Mos Burger.. Had 2 servings.. All of us were like some hungry monster! Haha.. Rachel is so freaking KIAM SIAP (STINGY) please! -.- Shopped around.. I wanted to get my shoes but there's no size for me _|_ Causeway Point is such a bad place. So we decided to fuck off that place.. and went homeeee.. Going to have supper with Ricky later.. Byeeeee. Food.. Here I comeeeeeeeee. :) ____________
| 11:33 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |