Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, April 09, 2007
    Rachel's 18th Birthday

    Celebrated Rachel's 18th Birthday.



    We went to The Cathay.
    She's such an ass.. Showing off that she's legal to do anything..
    Shut up! _|_
    Six more months I can watch NC16 movies okie!
    Joanne came and we watched the movie "The Number 23".
    Boring movie ;O We played in the theater.
    That was the worst movie ever.
    After the movie..
    We walked to the arcade.
    They wanted to play House of Dead 4 again.
    ;O BORING!
    Took train to Marina South to have Steamboat.
    We decided to walk to that place.
    Took a video when we were on the way there.

    Super far and we were very tired so we took a cab there.
    We got so bored and it spoils the day.
    The food there is so sucky that I only love the eggs there.
    Ate lots of eggs..










    They went to arcade again after that..
    Was on the phone with baby..
    While waiting for cab and we saw this..



    Cabbed to Esplanade we slack and _____ there
    Watched some band performance at there..
    After that, we took bus back to Rachel's house.
    Look at how I sleep in the bus [last row]



    Waiting for Rachel to get changed and remove her make up.





    Felt like eating but was not hungry..
    Passed by Vanessa's house so I called her and she looked down.
    And I was jumping around and had fun xD
    We took a cab to Punggol.
    Had Punggol Nasi Lemak from some famous store?
    Can someone tell me why is there always people queuing up for the Nasi Lemak 24/7.
    The Nasi Lemak is the same compared to other stores what.















    We cabbed back to Rachel's house and stayed over
    Slept at aroun 7am+

    We woke up at 11am and all of us went to shower.
    Rachel's mom made breakfast for us :)



    Took bus and train down to Expo for Easter Service
    The drama was so good.
    I saw a snake!! I'm like O.O
    They used a real snake..
    The funniest part! Is the rap of Fast and Prayer!

    The Carnival was just so so.
    Didn't play much.. Had lots of food only.
    Then we lala the balloons
    I love bursting the balloons :D Fun fun
    Rachel and Jensen hamji =/
    We went to Suntec City to play bowling.
    Jensen and I had the same score.
    Not fair.. He got an extra roll in the last round!









    Had dinner at "Just Noodles" but we ate rice :D
    Both of them fight again -_____-











    Went to the Fountain Terrace and after that we went to Esplanade again.
    Went back home early that night.
    On the phone with baby again :)








    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: