Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, April 18, 2007
    Zoo Trip

    Here's my update for the zoo trip! :D
    Fun fun fun..
    But my eyes was so sore that day.
    Before baby came to meet me, she bought eye mo for me!
    Thanks baby!! Waited for Long kang..
    Went to AMK Hub to have our early lunch.
    Had Mos burger.. Waited for our food to come..
    And this stupid dumb girl dropped our fries..
    Second time she came, she dropped the mayonnaise on the floor..
    -.-





    Took bus to the Zoo.
    When we're in the bus.. It's raining and there's thunder.
    Thank God when we reached the zoo, it's only drizzling :D

    Went into the shop and played with the toys.



    Baby and I wore white..
    And the UV light make our shit look so cool





    Long Kang screamed at the parrot and they're angry.



    We knew that there's a crocodile in the pond before we saw it.
    And we threw some rocks on the crocodile ;x



    The elephant stinks like fuck.
    Are they made of shit or what?



    The kangaroos. We can actually go near them.
    Cute.. I don't mind having one of them as pet..





    DAMN! Why is my eye closed!@#$



    Baby and I with the fake kangaroo



    Bye! We were going to the reptiles by this van





    Snake! With the dead skin..
    How I wish I can change my skin too
    To be more tanned !!! @@



    White Tiger doing modeling. LOL
    Walked to the left and right..
    Non-stop!



    Bear? Can I know what bear is this?
    I gonna hug it tonight when I sleep.



    The bear is way too tall lar..
    How to hug it? You tell me?!







    HI Afiq!! My classmate.. Ohhh..
    I know you work here.. Yea..
    Can I know how much is your pay?
    I won't tell the class about this :D



    Yong Kang and I



    Taking the toot toot(choo-choo) train back









    We ate KFC for dinner..
    After that we took a bus to Lot 1
    They bought lips stud..
    And I was supposed to let my lips piercing close.
    But I saw this really nice lips stud.. Very tempted so I bought it too.
    Ahaha..





    Rachel kept saying that it's ugly :(






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: