|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, April 06, 2007 Lip Piercing I got a lip piercing today! I look like some gangster now =( I'm not some like or some gangster wannabe. I just like to pierce around.. Gangsters spoil the image of piercing!! How *&^%$ they can be. And by the way.. I don't like that piercing there. Was forced to pierce. _|_ I was forced to pierced my lips under my friends peer pressure.. If not I will be so out casted lar! So yea.. Baby pierced it too. I helped baby pierce and she helped me pierce.. Sweet right? =/ Both of us feel the pain.. And exchanged it x] They came into the guys toilet.. Because North Point got no handicap toilet. Sooooo.. They came into the guys toilet. Lalala after piercing.. They ran out.. Ahaha..Super lots of guys there.. Around like 10! =x Very lazy to blog now Going to eat my Maggie mee Byeeeee There's more pictures.. Will upload it soon when I receive it
| 11:28 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |