|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, April 14, 2007 I'm @ Youth.Sg I'm @ Youth.Sg This entry is for the competition at Youth.SG I always wanted to own a Apple MacBook!! And this is the only chance I can try to win it. So why should I miss it! :) By the way, this is my first time to participate in a blog competition. The theme for this competition is "Social Issue". And I'll be writing about how smoking screwed me up. I started smoking because my friends were sharing a cigarette and there's a stupid rule that came from nowhere..I think it should be some rumors. If there is odd number of smokers, smoking the same cigarette. The odd one out will have bad luck or whatever shit.. So they asked me for to help.. I helped them for the second time, the third time and ..... I started to get addicted.. Even when my friends say that I'm addicted, I just don't want to admit to it.. I told them, I'm not addicted..So yea.. I started to buy cigarettes myself from the coffee shop.. I must act like a 18 years old -.- Sometime I can't even buy.. So..I need someone to help me buy the cigarettes.. Some of my friends get addicted because of peer pressure and some of them thinks that it's cool to smoke.. Having bad breath because of this is not cool at all.. • Bronchitis • Discolored Teeth • Emphysema • Environmental Tobacco Smoke - Deadly Form of Air Pollution • Heart Attack • Hypertension / High Blood Pressure • Nosebleed • Rhinitis • Stroke • And many many more Would you pay 10 dollars everyday for all these illness?! It's a waste of money on smoking and it's so unwise. We can save up the money and do something else. _|_ It's like what the hell.. Check this picture here. Disgusting? Ya, I know. My mom found out recently.. And she's very disappointed in me SO.. I promised her to quit smoking. Since all of my friends asked me to quit smoking too. But.. Arggg. Yes I know.. Quitting is hard but not quitting is harder. And hundreds of thousands of people around the world die from diseases caused by smoking. I found this guy's story on the Internet. So how I'm gonna quit? I'm quiting with my girlfriend and my best friends that I always go out with. When I feel like smoking I will eat chocolate, potato chips or something yummy.. I love salty food so I can have anything that's salty or I can bite on something that's chewy. :)
| 10:29 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |