Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, April 19, 2007
    Sunday Church Service

    New layout coming out soon!
    Same colour.. Black and Green.
    But it's a different design xD



    Let me start with my school first..
    I was late.. Today the school broke record.. Today is the most number of the late comers..



    After 3weeks finally I went to school.
    Because I miss school! Today is the day :D
    Didn't get to see the bitch/slut[some teacher] today.
    Got Chinese oral today.. Damn.. I read the passage word by word..
    Less than half of the passage, she asked me stop -.-
    And she asked me "你喜欢出国旅行吗?"
    [Do you like to go for a vacation?]
    Then I stun a while.. Huh? Fuck you!



    Maths lesson was just so simply hilarious!
    My maths teacher mama high :D
    She's so into the topic lar...
    Too over.. The whole class laughed till crazy.




    English lesson was super boring..
    The teacher sucks too.. Scream and scream -.-
    Hope he got no voice the next day/tomorrow

    Went to KFC for lunch with Altaz, Lester and Kenneth.
    Saw Yenping buddy there..




    Why must I sit in front of him?

    Ahaha after lunch, Lester gave me a punch..
    Then I chased after him.. And HE FELL into the mud!
    And turned one round.. I laugh till crazy #$%^&
    Even the aunty at the bus-stop also laughed at him..AHAHAHA!



    Oh yah and I learned a new word today..
    Try asking some Indian friends.. What's "ma ma cuci BOOM".


    __________________





    Woke up early for Sunday Church Service at Indoor Stadium last week.
    With Pastor Benny Hinn.
    Awesome! So many people got healed..



    My breakfast :D Very yummy..It's with ham
    Thanks Sje Ting!





    Excited for the service



    We were all excited!!



    I saw a cross at the choir side.



    After service.. We went to Plaza Singapura for dinner
    Went there with Sje Ting, Rachel, Jensen, Carolyn and (can't remember her name)








    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: