Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, May 05, 2007
    _|_

    Life is pretty boring this two days
    Mom got really pissed at me ):
    I didn't go school this whole week..
    And there's mid year exam paper yesterday and today..
    Alot of paper.. I miss ALL!

    I seriously don't want cut my hair..
    Mom gave me money to cut hair..
    But I spent all on my clothes..
    AND NOW I'M BROKE! No money!!!!!!!!!!

    _|_

    You people don't know how sway am I today. ):
    Vanessa knows.. was on the phone with her..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: