Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, May 31, 2007
    Mac is fucking gross and sexy hot fat ass

    Oh fuck watch this..

    After 5 weeks the fries is still the same!

    I'm had so much shaker fries this week.. Like almost everyday..
    Oh fuck! _|_
    Wondering what's the fries doing in my stomach. :/
    I'll not eat Mac fries after watching this video..
    I'll try not have so much of Mac fries after watching this video..
    I bet I can't resist eating it lor.. So yummy!
    You can meah?!! O.o

    Thanks Nester who shared this video with me..

    ____________________________________

    I got one more video to share with you..

    Anyone can teach me how to do this?

    I ended up doing this..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Oh my mama! The hairrrrr >.<


    Fucking small body -____-


    Esther and my face is going toooo big.. !@#$%&*(


    Maybe this is cute?
    I look like this maybe you people will love me..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: