Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, May 13, 2007
    Vortex is loved

    Sorry for lack of updating..

    11th May
    Celebrated Grace's birthday in advance.
    Helped Jason to pierce his tongue.
    Went to Sake Sushi to meet up with Grace and her friends.

    I saw something when she helped her friend to make up!


    WINGS!



    Went to the UK funfair after that.
    Saw Huilin and Jia Rou..





    Hahah we took this picture in the squeezy place.. People behind is pissed and scolded us.
    Played Vortex.. I thought I'm gonna die on the ride.


    FUN FUN FUN!




    I'm next to Grace


    Played the first two game..

    Challenger is a totally boring game.
    We waited for more than 10 mins to start..
    Long Kang and Grace's friends didn't want to play..
    So grace and me again.. After 5 mins Long Kang came in.
    AHAHHA so... HI HI HI..
    I saw Joanne on the ride too.. I bet she didn't see me.


    Long Kang and I

    Then something happened!
    There's this two groups of gangster who see each other not happy.
    So this guy banged onto this guy.
    So they talk talk talk not happy
    So bom bom bom.. And FIGHT!!!
    Kick, punch and push.. Woooo
    Both group are Grace's friends.. So yah..
    Ruined the whole party :(

    Went to Lot 1 had Mac..


    Super salty fries



    Wei Jie came after that.. Took train Khatib.
    Went jetty to cut Grace's Birthday cake..









    Her friends is so un-spontaneous.. Sing a birthday song also so difficult
    They are not spontaneous to take a group photo..
    So there's no group photo




    Only like 5% of the people are there only.
    Took cab back home after that.
    ____________________________________

    12th May

    Nothing much.. Just got some pictures.




    Sje Ting and I cabbed to church..






    Rachel and I



    After service, we went to Tampinise Mall had Yoshinoya





    Went back to Woodlands.
    took bus back home with buddy!



    Had a nap..


    Went to Ricky's house and gave him his belated present for after soooooo long..
    Watched some hilarious vampire show
    Had supper at around 2 am++

    With this crazy couple..


    Wendy is digging Ricky's ass.. HAHAHHA!


    I went back home after that.


    ____________________________________

    13th May

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    Supposed to go for make up cell group but I overslept and woke up at 5 o'clock in the afternoon.
    Went to have dinner with mummy.
    And went shopping with her. She love to go shopping with me..
    But I hate to go shopping with her ;x Hahaha..
    Then we went to the supermarket..
    I only like to go to the supermarket with mummyyy..
    Lols.. I'm so whatever..
    Never forget my Tao Kae Noi and Pringles.. HAHAHA!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: