Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, June 19, 2007
    Sand just love me.. and it follows me home..

    ARGGGG all the pictures below are dead..
    My photobucket exceeded the bandwidth that is given to me..

    There's too many people loading my blog that caused it to exceed the bandwidth. And my pictures are gone now. Either there's a problem with photobucket or I really exceeded the bandwidth. I think everything will be alright by next month.


    Whatever@#$%^&*


    Ok I just came back from Sentosa..
    Let me blog a quick one.. I had 2 hours of sleep this morning..
    Very tired now


    Ming Yuang and I




    That's Sje Ting and my towel..
    Joanne bought it for me when she went for holiday

    After tanning I got this soothing feeling.


    Tell you people something.. ;x
    They kept laughing at my tan..They said that the tan looks like Zebra D:
    I just wanted to get more of my front body darker..
    That I didn't cared much about my back.
    It ended up that my body came out unevenly tanned.. How stupid..
    Never mind I guess this tan will last for 1 week only..

    Please don't call me Zebra for goodness sake.. They are just crazy!


    then both of them went to make this sand balls and throw at me
    Bully sia! I'm suntanning.. So shiok and they disturbed me.




    Stupid acts


    She's singing Umbrella song :D:D


    Ahahaha!


    Ming Yuang pee.. You believe? Ahaha


    Lester and I


    haha! You're Merlion but you can't ROARRR


    Happy day

    Went to Vivo and slacked and shopped..
    This week I went there 3days straight.. BORING


    Spongebob's Monopoly


    Played with water at the roof


    The fuck face! No lur.. The grass is seriously sharp..


    All of us are just so tireddddddd

    Bye I'm going for church zone camp tomorrow
    will be back on Friday

    byebyebyeeeeebyebyebyeeeeebyebyebye
    BYEEEEEeeeeee byeeeeee
    BYEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEEEEE
    BYEEEEEE byeeeeeee bye bye bye!#$%^&
    byee bye eeee byeeeee byeeeeeee
    BYEEEEE BYEEEEE BYE BYE BBBBBBBBBBYEEEEE
    BYE BYE bye bye ByE byE bYe bYeeeeee
    B Y E B Y E B Y E B Y E B Y E B Y E





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: