|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, June 30, 2007 So NOISY!!!!!! Go and die for those who called me when I'm sleeping!
Now I know how Esther feels when I called her at 5 am in the morning ;x Yesterday [30th June] I got woken up by the delivery man.. He deliver the furniture soon.. Ended up quarreling with him about the time lur.. He's early and it's his problem what! But my mom is not back home yet what.. Enough of the delivery man.. So the day before yesterday [29th June] I was woken up by my best friend's brother callssss.. Like hello?! Non-stop calling.. So fucking tired please He confiscated his brother's phone.. And now he called me just to look for him? You think what..I'm 24/7 with him ar.. -____- Very fun to confiscate your brother's phone? He thinks that you're CRAZY :D Went shopping with Sje Ting, Vanessa and Rachel.. AND Sje Ting chopped off her long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hair cut session was sooooo long.. Ended up that we only have a few hours to shop.. And bought no shit :( Had yummy Tom Yum Ramen at Far East.. Rachel, Sje Ting and I Bamboo Vanessa and I HELLO! I'm over there.. Ahaha.. L.A.M.E -.- Took the last train back home.. On Thurday..[28th June] I was woken up by Lester's call.. He asked me if I want to go school.. Went to shower and all.. Then he called.. Told me all sort of hair cut things.. Who who cut who who's hair.. WTF.. So ended up going town and had lunch at Kobayashi.. :D Ok that day I cam whore a lot.. I'm back to my school uniform. But I didn't go to school yet.. My dad's shades.. In the toilet.. Went town with Lester HO! Had Kobayashi for lunch.. Chocolate time!! Ok.. Bye now!
| 11:25 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |