Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, August 20, 2007
    I want to go Malaysia shopping again!

    Yesterday I went to Malaysia, City Square.



    I hardly go there with my friends and yesterday my mom's mood was very good that's why she let me go. If not..I'm got to sneak in there again. I still remember when I was in Primary 5 I sneaked into Malaysia with Ricky. We went to Wan Yee's house and play. She's our classmate. Ahaha..


    We ate at Mac. They still have shaker fries in there!
    Damn shiok!


    You might want to go there and have shaker fries ;D

    We saw this.

    The person waved at us!
    Oh yah.. And the people there looked at us as if we're from some alien from space -___-

    Went shopping there. Lester and Sje Ting wanted to get skateboard there because it's cheaper there ;) I got a t-shirt from there..Damn nice!


    Didn't took much pictures. Just a little.

    I want go back there again! Everything is just so cheap there.
    Went back to Singapore and went some place to skate.

    It was my first time skating. I fell like 235354053 times. My ass hurts seriously. And both my bum got blue black. But it is really fun skating but painful. Shawn is a pro! He started play since 3 years old man!


    This picture is funny if you know what he's doing..
    He's lying on some unknown uncle's back!




    They're like pro lur! All of them skate better than me :(
    Once again.. I repeat that it's my first time skating on a skateboard

    So today was a rotting day. Stayed at home the whole day watching some movie.. Hard Candy, She's the Man and The Simpsons Movie




    I love this movie to the max! The story line is like the same as Hana Kimi which Ella[S.H.E] starred in.
    She's a hot ass!

    Shit man! I have exams next week and I'm still here slacking.
    Studying is seriously so boring! ;O
    Byeeeeee ;)

    [edited]


    Vanessa drew this on msn after reading this entry.

    † кιll ιsааc dead • says: why is the m yellow in colour?
    vanessa `❤JIN 大好きよ really`♥nakatsu says: because it's Mac!

    [/edited]





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: