Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, August 01, 2007
    Science Center trip :D

    Yesterday Science Center trip was alright. The teachers gave us freedom to go around by ourself.. And yea.. If not it's gonna be damn bored. Was Fooling around with Wan Xiu, Kenneth, Ck and Kian Hok. I can swear that Kian Hok was fucking hilarious, he jokes about everything. Although we don't really know each other well. We were like just some schoolmates enjoying the fun together.


    Stone! I swear that I'm not listening to what the teachers were saying..
    It's like it went in my ear and then zoom out


    I was VERY tired.. Madness.. Wan Xiu called me at 6.30am!
    Do you think I will wake up at that time?! -_____-
    Went back to sleep and then woke up 7am+


    Are you people hungry? Eat me if you want to :D


    The shocker electric chair. He's damn brave man..
    None of us dared to try this and he can ta-han to the max..


    We're in the game!

    Here's the video...



    From the left. Isaac, Kian Hok, Kenneth and Ck


    Wan Xiu and I


    We can actually squeeze into a baby's play room.
    (Is that what it's called? ;x)


    Kenneth is getting bored alreadyyyyy


    I'm looking at the pest (Hair stand)


    Went to had Mac.. The Mac is hell noisy full of Primary school kids.. Like 10 classes was there. Finished our food and go. Can't stand it. Went back into the Science Center..


    She thought that she's a princess?! My ass!

    Ok I shall STOP here..

    Never go to school today. I knew that it's gonna be a boring day.
    There's an outing again! Tomorrow..So.. Till then. Cya





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: