|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 Burn it burn it !! This is what you do during Mooncake Festival... Yesterday school wasn't that bad. My principal just love Lester and I. She always treat both of us very nicely.. We reached school around like 11 am+, we joked and chit-chatted with her. After that, she just let us back to our class. Unlike others students, they must stay at the office for the whole day.
Chinese lesson again -___-" I was asked to copy the words from the book. Oh damn.. My words are written nicely.. I fucking hate that teacher.. I told Lester that she can be the 2nd bitch in the school. HAHAHAHA! I know who did this! Hope she fucking DIE! I didn't know it was Mooncake Festival until my friends told me. So we planned to play the candles in the night. Last year I didn't celebrate Mooncake Festival lar. This year was great!! Fire all over. Not forgetting that the Durian Mooncake is the best! We took hell lots of pictures. I'm gonna post most of them up, including the fugly one! HAHAHA Went to the market to get the candles with Sje Ting. All of us were extremely HIGH!! Lester came and started screaming all over.. GOSH.. He's so FUN! There's videos.. Extraordinary retarded!!! Please bear us ;x We made a fool out of ourselves in this video =/ That's not oil.. It's his saliva.. The unknown kids came over and look at what we were doing Sje Ting did the heart thing.. Girly stuff Ming Yuan and I went to the petrol station to get drinkssss. We were having fun! REALLY! This is Sje Ting's younger brother.. That's all for the day. Did you enjoy your Mooncake Festival yesterday?
| 9:20 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |