|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, September 23, 2007 Celebrate Vanessa's 18th Birthday Hey ;) Finally got my own domain. When I'm done with the domain I'll let you guys know. Very excited about it.. Gonna design a new layout again for the new domain. So yea.. Just be patient amd wait! xD
Just got back home after celebrating Vanessa's 18th Birthday. Nothing special but we had lots of fun together. Took a lot of pictures but not gonna upload much. Just some, my camera setting is not in the right mood so some pictures is out of focus. Damn it. Lousy quality.. Sorry about that. And it my unlucky day for my face. My skin started peeling today. I look so ugly and looks like some freak. As you can see in the pictures I'm so dark and ugly D: Had some food at Yoshinoya first, we were all hungry. Vanessa's cake.. Ahaha.. Although the cake is small but it's damn nice lar! Cam whoring. Gonna get my hair cut really soon. So no more cam whoring session at that period of time. Vanessa and I When I was helping them to take pictures. This two ang mo came over and say they want to take picture together with them. The weird thing is that they want to use my camera. -___- After that they said they're like super model. Shit? They don't look that good either. Went to Youth Park, sat there and chit chat. Then we started to play around with a gummy sweet, threw it around like playing badminton. And after that we decided to walk to Plaza Singapura. Dine at Manhattan Fish Market. We queued up for more than 40 mins. See how long is the queue. And I don't know why is the women behind me is smiling into my camera. And Rachel's face is so funny. Don't know what happened. =/ Manhattan Seafood Platter! The Prawns are on fire! And yea.. The Prawns tastes GOOD! The food that we can't finish. It's really too much. The Oyster almost make me vomit. After dinner, we went shopping. Got the clothes dye for my cardigan. Before I went out of the house my mom told me my Zara Cardigan colour got mixed with other shirts and blah blah I got so pissed. @#$%^ Rachel tried on the super tall heels.. Taller than me with that SUPER TALL HEELS! After shopping, we headed back home. The time now is 3.26am. And I need to wake up at 7 am for church later. Good night.. Byeeeee :)
| 2:35 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |