Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, September 14, 2007
    Day out with my mum and my greatest friend

    Well, yesterday I went Malaysia with my mom.. Pulled Sje Ting along if not it's gonna be hell boring.. I swear! All thanks to Sje Ting. She pushed away her stuff just to accompanied us all the way. She's my really really good friend since young, but people just don't believe us. Really can't stand it..





    When we're on the way to City Square.. Some idiot stepped on my slippers and the whole slipper just came off.. And he didn't even care! The people there are just so rude. My mom still laugh at me (pissed off). I had enough cursing before that.. Shall not be so complacent.



    We took a really long time to decide a place to dine at. So Sje Ting introduced us this really nice place, Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant.. The food there were heavenly and the restaurant is simple designed place. Bright and nice. Oh my god. I'm like advertising for this restaurant. o.o Maybe they can pay for all my food there. ;x

    While waiting for the food, I took picture with my mom.. I look fugly here, but I'm still gonna post it up because I hardly take pictures with my mom.






    Sje Ting is so happy with her Strawberry drink with aloe vera and I'm so annoyed with my Mango drink or whatever it's called. Far East one is way nicer. RARRR.. But my mom loves it so much that she can have the whole drink..


    The food.. I rate it 4/5 because it's really good and affordable.
    There's one at Vivo City too ;D


    I had Cheese baked rice with Beef. The baked rice is nicer than the one at Pasta Mania ;x

    We finished everything....... COOL MAN!

    :D DELICIOUS LIKE SIAOOOO!
    And still.. I got 20% off from them when I'm paying the bill because I'M A STUDENT. They're so good to ask for my student pass. xD

    I was overjoyed after the food all the way. Shopped and got a nice nice nice shirt.
    Mom bought Durian mooncake for me. [Wendy I have mine too. You can't show off from now on] And I bought many chewing gum and bubble gum back to Singapore.



    Not forgetting about the webcam I bought there. I feel frustrated when I think of the webcam. Whenever I clicked on the icon for the shit. My computer just auto shutdown.. ARGGGG.. I need to go all the way back there to complain & change it. It made me happy for awhile. FALSE HOPE! I was really excited and I rushed back home to try the webcam. But who knows, it disappointed me. ):

    I promise that I'll post up the new layout for my blog soon. It's a very simple layout, just to let you guys know about it first. If not.. Later you people get the false hope feeling too.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: