Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, September 19, 2007
    Get me push pop and I'll love you

    Haven't been blogging after the day I've changed to this layout. I feel kinda stucked, didn't know what to blog. So I shall just blog about my life this few days :) I'm feeling very lifeless now and then.

    ..... And Pushpop came back into my life. Whenever I go out, I no longer getting chocolate. I'm getting Pushpop when I'm out.



    Pushpop is quite additive ya? Hmmm. Childhood sweet :D
    I can still remember my mom bought it.. 1 pushpop for 2 days.

    And the days that our teacher confiscate those Pushpop that we suck during the lessons. I'll feel sad and complain to my mom, and she will blame it on me.. OMG! I can still remember such stuff.. Ahaha.



    Last week after church service, went Funan IT Mall to have dinner. After dinner, when we were on the way to the bus-stop, there's a bunch of guys running all over and the Police were chasing them. Like all those you watch on TV dramas. Awesome! Can see it live, people around was like [WAH!] Everyone was stunned! Goodness..

    There's this guy holding a 10 inch knife(around there lar) It's super long! And the Police pinned him down like the way they did on TV dramas. Si Ying still say that the guy not bad looking. How cool.. Bad boy with good looks.. Ahaha..

    I spent too much time staring on my computer screen. My eyes hurts now =/

    ____________________

    And I guess you guys watched that video that she performed at MTV Video Music Award. She was sobbing on the stage! =/

    I couldn't find the video on Youtube because all the videos had been removed.

    Some people say the reason she sucks so much on the performance was because her heels went broken. But it was not on the news. Check out the video below.



    Blame on herself for going partying the night before and got drunk.


    It's very sad the way her life looks now.
    (Picture taken from Pretty On The Outside)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: