Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, October 08, 2007
    Before the Birthday Celebration..

    Woooooo.. Time passes real fast. Everything had just ended like this.. The birthday party was great! :D Thanks to those who came :) Esther and I didn't really plan it very well. Many people came and got bored, very sorry about that. Both of us was really busy! Running all over. Both Esther and I regretted to look for such a big place for our party. Ended up sweating all over D:

    I shall update the things that happened before the Birthday Party as the pictures taken at the Birthday Party were still with the photographers. They'll burn it out to a disc for us. Be patient! The pictures are really nice and sharp!

    2 days before the celebration I went jogging.
    Haven't been jogging for a year? Or perhaps longer.


    I look fugly. Tired and sweaty.


    Seriously I need to jog more often because my stamina is getting bad..

    ________________________________________

    1 day before the celebration I went shopping with Esther and Lester

    Walked around Far East Plaza and wanted to have some drinks


    We ended up at this place.


    The food looks good at the menu.


    Ordered some food. The food is not as yummy as I thought.

    Esther bought her heels. And I bought my red skinny tie.
    And Lester bought his top..

    After shopping, met up with Rachel and went to makeup Cell Group with her.
    And went to have dinner with Sje Ting and Hazel.


    P/S: I'll upload some pictures taken at the Birthday Celebration in the next entry :)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: