Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, October 02, 2007
    Contest for Super Sixteen & Sweet Seventeen ;D



    Esther and I have decided to each invite 3 readers to our joint birthday party that will be on this Friday. All you have to do is to email to me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com, telling me how you first knew about this blog and why you like reading me. After that, Esther and I will choose the 3 best entries and grant them invitation to our birthday party! Each winner can bring 2 friends along! :D

    Email now with:

    1. Your name.
    2. Your age.
    3. Your gender.
    4. Your contact number
    5. Your blog/friendster if you have, or attach a recent picture of yourself.
    • You have to be fun, friendly and love the camera!
    • You can try no matter what age, gender or race you are.

    Each winner will also get Esther and me to link them in our blogs too.


    __________________________________________

    EDITED!


    Just came back from swimming.


    Some pictures..


    Shiok-ness.. Swimming at 10pm


    I know I'm skinny.. Haven started gyming and build up yet.


    Fooling around..


    It's really fun to hang out with them :D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: