Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, October 27, 2007
    Ichiban Sushi & Resident Evil: Extinction

    Here's my update of the Parent's meeting with Principal and Teacher.

    My Principal gave a good deal for those who need to retain. She's like the best Principal on earth?! Before everything goes, we had a talk from Principal and I was late as usual. When I stepped into the conference room she started calling my name non-stop! Like she used my name for 5 times or more. I guess she pretty like me? Well known for being a late king in school =/

    Anyway, she got us this program called 'Study Camp'. We had to go back to school during school holidays, for 11 days. If we behave well and have the commitment to study. They will let those who have the commitment go and others will have to stay longer.

    So from now on, I must really work hard. Wake up early every morning for the sake of the Genting trip with my friends. My mom is gonna sponsor me the whole trip :D

    __________________________________

    Few days back, went to had dinner with Benjamin at Ichiban Sushi.

    There's this girl who came towards us and asked if one of us can act as her boyfriend?
    I was like what? 'No'! and walked off.
    Cheapo girl, Ah lian.. is not my cup of tea.


    Haven't been eating Sushi for very long. Yummyyyy








    Another pouting picture of me. But this fugly




    Library is the place we go when we're bored. No books but magazines are good ;D


    He's trying so hard to make a nicer heart than mine..When he saw that in my handphone's wallpaper.

    Look at mine.. It's way nicer and cooler right? That was before I quited smoking.




    I was standing on the step stool ;x But I'm still taller than him actually

    Hair is very important to us. You must be like.. So?
    Random cannot ar?!




    __________________________________

    Last week I wanted to blog about this. But there's nothing interesting at all.
    So gonna join it together.

    Went to watch the movie, Resident Evil: Extinction with Sje Ting and Benjamin.


    It's really a great movie. Damn nice, I got shocked many times.


    Don't really understand what happened to Alice before that because I missed the previous episode. But overall, the movie is still nice.


    Sje Ting and Benjamin


    Sje Ting and I

    P/S: Resident Evil is a NC-16 movie. Ahaha.. I watched it after my birthday, on 15th October.
    I'm officially 16 years old :)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: