|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 The Katong Laksa I ate was not so nice WHAT'S UP!! I'm getting so LITTLE COMMENTS D:
Feeling very drained now and then. This week is my EOY week. Yesterday I just started my first paper. I got no idea why is my school always slower than most of the schools out there. Most of the schools finished their EOY already -.- I just can't wait for everything to end and I'm trying so hard to wake up every morning. Today when I was doing my paper outside the office, I got a green feeling because there's so many plants in front of me, and it seems like I'm looking at my blog.. Ahahaha I was late today so I had to do my paper outside the office. After school, met up with Esther and went down Bugis together to meet Jayden there. Heard that the Katong Laksa at Bugis was good. So we tried it. But I prefer the one at Queensway Had a good chat together. Got all the pictures from Jayden's camera at the Birthday Party. Oh yah!! I finally got all the pictures from both of the photographers Kelvin Chia and Wee Teck.. Yayyy.. Very excited.. Gonna post up that entry, but it's gonna take me sometime. After eating, Jayden brought us to his school nearby.. The new building is reallyyyyyyy niccccce! Designer school.. He's really good to teach us some Photoshop skills, but seriously I can't remember it anymore =/ Took some funny pictures using Photobooth. Shall upload the pictures soon. Here are some cam whore pictures we took.... Esther and I Jayden, Esther and Isaac Jayden and I Fucking fierce lar.. Jayden!! Shocking look =/ Esther's grumpy face! Ahahaha After Jayden went off, Esther and I went to Mos burger and had some food and drinks. And yea.. That's all for today.. I'm getting really tired now.. :)
| 8:35 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |