|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 Pictures from the Birthday Party Here are some of the pictures taken at the Birthday Party,
Super Sixteen & Sweet Seventeen.. Here's a videos of us cutting our cake. Video taken and edited by Jayden :D Benjamin, Esther and I Winnie, Esther Benjamin, Jayden and I Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen and Nineteen! :D Lester helped out a lot at the Party :D Thanks, best friend! The whole party was all thanks to the generous sponsors: Food: SjeTing, Xiaoping, Lester, Sabrina, Jason Drinks: Grace, Joyce, Felicia, Janel Photographers: Weeteck & Kelvin (volunteered), recommended by Sabrina Location: Fred Cake: Fiona, Smalljon, Derick, Sisi, Minjuan, Peiwen and Samuel. P/S: I'll update more about the birthday party when I receive ALL the pictures.
| 1:07 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |