|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, October 01, 2007 Planning with Esther.. and no originality Bitches. I'm back with a new hairstyle. My fringe is gone! :( So busy until I got no time to update this blog.. It's going dead so I here I am to write an entry now! I got my first white hair yesterday. When I wan on my way to Church with bestie, she told me that one of my hair is white! I'm so busy this week that I'm going to faint flat on the floor.. On Thursday I met up with Esther at town.. Cam whore King and Queen.. So there'll be a lot of pictures.. Went to the cafe at Cineleisure, chit chatted and planned about who to invite for our joint Birthday Celebration.. Very excited for it!! Columns for people we know, he know and she knows.. Ahaha Ordered some food and chit chatted The cafe is so empty.. It's like only the both of us. Look at the picture below.. Look at the cup that Esther is holding.. Very unique right. I'm having running nose that day. As that day was a cold and rainy day.. My nose is like free flow :( Esther did this.. I edited a little. Both of us had been planning very hard for this celebration. AND..I will send out the invitation cards out soon! _________________________ Last month some girl stole my layout.. She just view the page source and stole everything!!!! [click for larger view] Even the scrolling icon thing.. Just EVERYTHINGGGGG!! [click for larger view] I got so pissed off and used the f*** word in her tag board.. But she was good enough to change it.. This month, another girl copied my layout and even the URL she uses. Click on the picture below.. She's really too much! 5 points of copying.. They seriously got no originality! I'm not trying to be mean. I really can't stand people like them!! There's more out there. They will know who they are! *pissed off*
| 9:48 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |