Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, October 19, 2007
    Super sixteen & Sweet seventeen

    So finally here's the update for Esther and my joint my Birthday party.

    I know you guys have been waiting for ages, my apologies. I've been very busy this week. And the pictures are like hundreds not tens, I took a very long to sort out some to blog and I also need time to edit all of them. So here are all the pictures, enjoy! :)

    The pictures might take some time to load. You can like leave my blog a side and let all the 50 over pictures to load first. If not, you're gonna start cursing my blog.

    Photos taken by: Kelvin Chia & Wee Teck




    Before eveything starts, getting prepared.




    It was my busiest day ever.. I swear.
    Eveyone started to call and ask for the directions








    My classmates and Stephen










    Cheryl, Jensen and Rachel


    Jowena, Fergus, Yong Kang, Jiayee and I


    Grace, Zhi Qiang, Ricky and I




    Felicia, Janel, Grace, Joyce and I


    Jayden, Esther and I


    It's Sabrina! :D


    ahem they're gossiping!








    With Esther's classmate






    My primary schoolmate Zhi Qiang ;D


    We were so excited about how the cake will look like.


    My first impression was like.. Ewwww so bimbo ;x


    Benjamin helping me to put on the candles on my cake.


    Funny reaction the photographer caught..


    Roll eye.. Ahahaha!


    Pouting ahaha. I can't stop laughing when I first saw the pictures.






    Wish for................. more comments on every entry!




    Pictures taken from Winnie's blog.










    My best dude in primary school. We use to pon school together last time.


    Benjamin, Esther and I




    Zoe, Jiayee and I


    It's Zoe! She gave me a big surprise ! She came all the way from KL just for Esther and my birthday celebration.




    Benjamin, Angie and I






    Winnie, Isaac, Esther, Benjamin and Jayden


    Our skill in cutting cake is not there =/ Cannot make it..


    Sandy came later. Lester, Sandy and I :)

    This entry is kinda rush. I'm really tired, going off to sleep after posting this up. I seriously took very very long for this. Goodnight! Off to my precious sleep :)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: