|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, November 05, 2007 Everyone love Pushpop Anyway I've been very busy and restless this few weeks. I have to go school as per normal while everyone are having fun and having their holidays now..
Really got no life D: School was fun.. Not so bad. Play Uno and cards in class, and of course study a little :) Alicia and I. Didn't take much pictures.. First day of school I brought Pushpop to school. The second day more more of my classmates brought Pushpop to school too. Everyone got influenced by me eating Pushpop while doing their work. Some even make fun of it by sucking the Pushpop like sucking dick =/ Today I got my belated Birthday present from Kane Raynard..A Spongebob and a Patrick. I have super lots of Spongebob and Patrick now.. Ahahaha.. Thanks dude :D He's a really good blogger.. Check out his blog yea! My classmatessss took it to cam whore like what I did. Here's my collection, all from my friends. Spongebob boxer, clock, cushion, handphone holder and etc etc.. So yea.. I'm off to do my work now. Next entry is gonna be longer.. Byeeeee :)
| 4:20 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |