|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, November 23, 2007 Having A Great Day! Haven been so great for so long :) Haven't been to town for a very long time. Met up Esther after her photo shoot. Asked Cheryl and the gang along. Yea.. Here's update with many pictures.. Beware it might take a long time to load :D Esther changed a lotttttt!! Became prettier.. Haven't been going out with her for very long! Cheryl and I Esther and I we got tired after shopping.. Decided to rest and have some food and drink. I had Milk Shake that day! :D :D :D :D Chiooooo-bu The 3 of us :) Jensen and Rachel came!! Cheryl, Jensen and I Rachel, Jensen and I Jensen and I. Awww this guy is going to Army soon.. And his officer don't allow him to step out of Singapore. He can't join us for the Genting trip. Damn the officer! _|_ Without Jensen, the trip might not be so fun.. He's a really fun guy to hang out with. We are going for some fooddddd.. . . . . . . Do you know that I have a HUGEEEE mouth? I guess all of my friends know it =/ Being retared and high after dinner.. We went down to Clarke Quay, they wanted to go have some drinks.. Cheryl shot a funny picture of Rachel. Ahaha.. Kinda cool yea :D I don't really drink.. Hell boreddddd Cheryl and I don't drink and sing.. Goshhh.. They can really sing. They can really sing together.. As Cheryl and I we cam whore! We went to some place to chill, rest, chit chat and cam whore.. I really enjoyed the day out with them. Haven't been so happy ever since I have to go back to school for so long. Cabbed to Cheryl's place. She watched A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila on Youtube that I introduced her and I fell asleep. She woke me up at 6am, and I cabbed home, changed to my uniform and rushed to school. 3 hours of sleep is killer! Yea.. Slept the whole day in school. Went to school for the sake of the attendance only. Hell yea! I'm out of the freaking Study Camp :) Can really enjoy like crazy now! I took hours to write and edit the pictures. Hope you guys appreciate it by dropping a comment.. Cheers :) I'll update again soon..
| 11:28 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |