Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, November 09, 2007
    My stomach is going to burst soon

    Just came back from Malaysia.. Finally there's a day for me to rest and really go out with my friends. All thanks to the hindus anyway.. Happy Deepavali. I'm sick of them. Just today there's this bangala stand so close to me like fucking. Like WTFFFF.. Vanessa saw it..


    Some picture of me cam whoring before leaving my house.




    The same old restaurant we always dine at. Sje Ting told us that Emily said that I'm like advertising the food there. Look at my curry.. It's taste SUPER DUPER HEAVENLY!! Very yummy but kinda spicy. I'm lousy, I can't really take spicy food.


    I just spoke the work fuck. The drinks are good too.
    I really hope my mom can make such nice juice.


    This was after the shopping. We went mac and ate a meal there.
    There's no banana pie in Singapore right? Haven't been eating Macdonald for very long time..


    This shirt is so DUMBBBBBB! We're laughing all the way until we step out of the shop.






    Just couldn't take a perfect group picture.

    Few days back..

    Some outside people came to our school to gave us a workshop. Lester and I was being retard going around and collect their name[sicker] and stick on our uniform. Actually I'm not the one who ask for it, they are the one whom paste it on my uniform. They love me ya right!


    I was being the most retarded one.
    Tearing off all the names and throw it everywhere was FUN!

    After school went meet up with Vanessaaaaaaaa..

    Bought Munchy Donut over. Thanks goodness the queue wasn't so long.


    Cinnamon is still the best among all. Peiling is the one who introduce me Cinnamon flavour of donuts. Which is really really nice. Now Vanessa like that flavour the most too!


    KFC for dinner. Most of the people said I'm disgusting because of this :(
    What's wrong with mixing the Chilli and Cheese together? It's really nice lea..
    I like it!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: