|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 Chalet, Escape Theme Park, Multiplication Cell group & celebration of Sje Ting's Birthday at Pizza Hut. I'm back from Jin Long's chalet :D Everything was so fun. Enjoyed the entire day with them a lot how can I only stay for a day :( Before going to the chalet. Went shopping with Emily and Vanessa. Oh my god the two of them are freaking rich that day lar. Emily saw this wallet at Gucci, and she wanted to buy it. Luckily she saw it first.. Some lady wanted to snatch it from her. But too bad too sad for her =/ I saw the double G belt. Fucking tempted :( why I so can't be rich. Is time to save up!! And Vanessa got herself a necklace from Tiffany and Co. It's expensive..I'm such and poor little boy :( Meet Zhi Qiang, Ricky and their friends up. Went down to the chalet together. When we reached the chalet, it was like late night. Luckily Jin Long left many food for us. Ahaha Washing our face like some dumb clowns. That's not all for the night. We went to Pasir Ris Park.. The huge maze there and the what ghost tower [whatever they call it] Shadow of me and Ricky. Qiang, Ricky, Ben and I Slept like 4am and woke up like 8am. Went Escape Theme Park early in the morning.. Everything was down. It's the LOUSIEST theme park ever. Escape Theme Park I went off in the afternoon.. My primary school mate. Zhi Qiang Jin Long and I. Thanks for inviting me :) OMGGG! This lady was wearing the opposite colour of mine. People around are staring. Both of us felt very uncomfortable as we took the same bus and she was just sitting a few seats away from me. When I met up with Sje Ting it was also a surprise! She wore the same colour and bottom as me. So it's like couple. Shocking life ever. Ahahaha Multiplication Cell group It's the last cell group of the year. And it's the multiplication of the cell. It means the whole family is gonna divide into two groups. The cell group is growing. Everything went so emotional. Ming Zhen and Christina came over tearing in front of me, saying "Isaac, you can't send us home anymore. And we'll miss those days we had fun and everything." Then, I can't control my emotions and I just teared in front of them. Like how embarrassing! =/ Ming Zhen and I :) It's Sje Ting Birthday!! 16th December We rushed back to Causeway Point. Dined at Pizza Hut with her mom, brother and a few of us. The slimy Hawaiian Everyone was taking a picture of the pizza! Ahaha The cake came with background music. The whole restaurant was filled with the Birthday song. Total coolness, why didn't I celebrate my birthday at Pizza Hut? Girls are killers Sje Ting, Lester and I Slacked at some place to chit chat and back home late at night. Just two days and I've done so many stuff. Hahahaha..
| 10:44 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |