|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, December 28, 2007 Christmas steamboat with my clique Merry Christmas everyone!! I'm not too late right? :)
Haven't been updating my apologies. I've been very busy even busier than my dad ahahha! Anyway here's a entry. Christmas steamboat with my friends before Christmas Some of the pictures are still with Rachel. When I get from her tomorrow, I'm gonna add on :) Remember to check back.. Went to supermarket with Rachel and shopped for groceries and stuffs.. Fruits for chocolate fondue! Our trolley, both of us was being very aunty and uncle.. Ahaha! Rachel and I After that, we cabbed to Rachel's house to prepare the food. My Samsung Yp-P2 Steamboat!! All the raw food look kinda disgusting. =/ People helping behind.. Cheryl brought the chocolate fondue over!! The chocolate fondue was heavenly.. I feel like eating it now already !! Lester and I with the mashmellow.. Penis! There's a picture of me eating it, remember to check back! Cheryl and I Lester and I washed our hair and tried all kinds of weird hairstyles. I want to change my hair style!! Any idea anyone? Went to town on the next day with Lester.. Shopping. Had some Coffee at Gloria Jeans. Shopped around Orchard.. Accompanied the maple freak to E2Max for Zakum.. One of the strongest monster in the game. He's damn pro lar.. End of the day tired like crazy, went back home and slept for the whole day. ____________________________ Dinner, movie and Christmas shopping at town again. [Not much pictures because I wasn't feeling well that day.] Watched 'Red Line' the best movie ever! Amazing drift movie with many hot babes.. It's a must watch movie.. I'm so proud to be 16 years old.. Ahahahaha. Bad flu again.. I lost my shopping bag again.. This time i lost 2 shopping bags. 3 Face Shop face masks and a Adidas's perfume I bought for Vanessa :( Past few days I bought colored socks, 4 for $11 and I lost it. Went back to buy socks, which means 4 socks for $22. 1 pair of socks costs me $5.50 ): Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn it! Jensen next to me. He's botak! HAHAHA! ;x Lester enjoying his Mac fries. Rachel helping Melvin to fold 999999999999999 hearts for his girlfriend.. Just kidding, it's 99 only ;x That's all for the day.. I lost my shopping bags :((((((((( Remember to drop me a comment before you leave.
| 11:48 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |