|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, October 12, 2007 I need a MP3 player !! & Malaysia shopping trip with Vanessa :) All I want for my Birthday present is just a MP3 player!!
I don't mind Zune! Not sure if it's out in Singapore market yet. . . . How about iPod! I don't mind it too! :D The new iPod classic also CAN! Counting down to 2 more days!! xD Since this entry is so boring, I shall update about my shopping trip.. The first thing we do when we reached Malaysia is to look for food! The dessert(chocolate snow mellow) is not niceeeeeee oneeee D: After our lunch, we started to shop shop shop and shop. It's really good to shop there *BIG WIDE SMILE* Bought this slipper and many many other stuff. After 7 hours of shopping, both of us decided to go to Secret Recipe to have some drinks. Iced Chocolate -.- It tasted like Milo.. Seriously those Milo in cans taste better! The only thing I like is the cream on top of the Iced Chocolate. Look at the shopping bags! I seriously didn't spent much. Called up Sje Ting and Lester when we were back to singapore. We went to chill out somewhere together. This is the most spicy potato chips that I've eaten. After the milk shake, we had 20 pieces of McNuggets. Shared among the 4 of us.. Of course! Cup noodles for supper at 3am! P/S: I just realised that this entry contain so many fooddddddd!! Sorry if I make you drool so much! HAHAHA! ;D
| 11:27 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |