Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, December 05, 2007
    Wei Ying and her Gucci shades..

    Hey.. HELLOOOOOOOO! I'm back home!
    The Genting trip was awesome!! I'll blog about it on my next entry..
    Have to get all the pictures from Cheryl's camera.

    Anyway this entry is supposed to blog about it before I started work.
    But I have no time. So now yea :)


    Accompany this bitch to DFS to get her Gucci shades. Stupid rich ass kid. I haven't get my Gucci wallet and she's getting her shades already! Damn it


    Look at the long escalator from 1st floor to the 4th floor, it's like on the way to Heaven..Ahahaha!


    The shades she bought that cost $400++


    Had lunch at Kobayashi, haven't been eating that for soooo long.
    Most of my friends doesn't like it :(
    Wei Ying was good enough to eat whatever I want.. LOLLL..


    Decided to catch Enchanted since I didn't get the tickets from Nuffnang.

    Wei Ying say it was not bad but that show is not for me..
    Fairytale stories is boring. I dislike fairytales.


    After the movie, slacked at E2max and started cam whoring a little..




    Wei Ying and I


    This is so whateverrrrr.

    I got invited to the Philips Bloggers Experience Breakfast at Corduroy Cafe, so excited but not sure if I'm going not. If Esther not going, then I'm not going too. I don't want to be a loner!

    I'm going to Cheryl's house to to get all the Genting pictures and have some drink.. Hopefully I'm not going to get drunk and die.

    Byeeeeeeeeee :)
    I miss you peopleeeeee..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: