|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 Happy New Year my Friends :) Happy new year people!!
It's finally 2008! Weeeeeeeee Everything go pass so fast.And school gonna reopen tomorrow. I'm not even prepared lar.. I won't be going. I don't wish chop off my hair yet :( This is gonna be my first entry for 2008.. So yea.. Here are some overdue pictures that I haven't been updating. Rushed and edited all the pictures,this is gonna be a long post and hell lots of pictures :) Start blogging from: Christmas Countdown with my primary school dudes. Brent, myself, Qiang and Ricky Qiang and Ricky wore their shades wherever they go. Like hello that's a sunny day. Saw Shuana my little darling, as in not real :D Saw Grace too.. Ahahaha.. They don't want to cam whore with her :( The pictures that we took together and are still with her.. I'm lazy to get it from her. This year's Christmas is not as fun as the previous years. Party foam got banned by the government from 2007 onwards :( Cabbed to Pasir Ris Park. Met Jensen and Shawn there Waited for others. They called and told us that the taxi driver don't know how to go to Pasir Ris Park. Ahaha how dumb?! How can a Singapore taxi driver don't know where is Pasir Ris Park! And we had to wait for them for so longgggggg.. zzzzz Rachel and I Our eyes look weird hereeeee Jensen, Rachel and I [Anyone can teach me how to edit off the red eye?] We went to had some drink. There's a pub in the park! Ahaha Kenneth :) Smile lea It's me.. That's not my finger.. That person who took this picture added the finger there :) We went to had Mac breakfast before going back home. Slept the whole day during Christmas Day and woke up like freaking 8pm. Went dinner with Sje Ting and Lester at Causeway Point Swensens.. Lester's spaghetti My fish and chips. Sje Ting and I ate the same dish. My Celebrity Brownie :D Lester's Sticky Chewy Chocolate. After dinner, we catched the movie, National Treasure Book of Secrets Went Sentosa the day before yesterday! 30th December 2007 Anyway I got my Islander membership card. So I can like go to Sentosa for 1 year for FREE and get discounts everywhere in Sentosa. Will be going there often for tanning :D Sje Ting and I got a new tanning buddy, he is none other than . . . . . . . Ricky Lee my best best primary school mate :D The clouds that blocked our sun away :( Ricky and I he have the six pack and I have none! :( Who cares.. I look better with shirt on =/ The potato sticks I brought there.. Yummyyyy Ying Xuan came over after our tanning. Ying Xuan, Ricky and I Sje Ting and I Photo tricks! I took this.. Cool right? Sje Ting, Ricky's half face and meeeeee We took Sky Ride and Luge.. Ying Xuang scream all along the way ;O We look stupid with the helmet =.= My first time trying the Luge Fun fun fun.. Weeeeee :D :D After the Luge, we took Sentosa Express to Vivo City Had our lunch at White Dog Cafe...Look ! Their menu is so nicely designed :) The volcano is so fucking awesome! Love it totally! I'm so going back for the volcano :) Cam whore for a little, while waiting for our food to come. Our cheesy baked rice :D Chicken and seafood.. Yummyyyy After lunch we went shoppingggggg.. I'm seriously BROKE NOW! :( Yesterday! Train down to Marina Bay for steamboat Look at our messy table. And I dirtied my white skinny jeans :( After eating, we crossed down the road, many people there waiting for fireworks. Look at the crowd! Woooooo And the cars all over the road Kenneth's dad drove us to Esplanade. We squeezed like mother fucking god.. 5 of us squeezed at the back seats. Lester and I After countdown, we wanted to go over to Rachel's place for board games and drinks.. BUT... Look at the taxi stand.. It's not even moving. And the network gone bonkers. We called up cabs and they took around 20 over mins to answer our call and the person even say that there's no more cabs available. So we got no cab back.. And got stuck at City Hall, went to 7-eleven for cup noodles.. How horrible can we be :( We sat on the floor to wait for cabs but none of the cabs are coming in! Rotten new year.. GAAAAAAA :/ I saw my ex girlfriend.. She's HOT! Ainah and Sje Ting behind me :) That's all for this entry. Have a great 2008 :) PEACE OUT!
| 11:40 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |