Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 15, 2008
    heyyyyyyy :)

    Life had been very busy for me this few days.
    But I'm really enjoying it, had fun with friends and stuffs.

    I've cut my hair and had been to school almost everyday. School was so tiring for me today. Before I started going for recess, my stomach was so painful that I can't even walk properly. My classmate, Alicia was being nice and she got me a Panadol from the canteen. It hurt so badly..

    Past few days I went to Sentosa again. Cheryl and I overslept. Woke up around 12pm and we were supposed to meet at 8am, then we took a cab down to Sentosa.




    Sentosa is loved! :D

    We started preparing and put our mat and tanning oil on our body.
    But suddenly RAIN! How cool -___-

    We hid under the shelter. Luckily it's only a 5 min rain..

    Went back to the same spot for tanning and stuff. There's this guy who kept looking at Cheryl and I every min. Felt very uneasy!! Luckily we got our skin tanned

    Had lunch at Vivo.. Carl's Jr


    Cheryl is madness when we're eating.. she complained all the way until we get off the place. She said the burger is so huge and she can't finish.. She's really very funny, and she made it a happy meal for me.



    Met up with Rachel, Jensen and Shawn for shopping


    Went to Jensen's place to chill. We had supper at Ponggol Nasi Lemak, one of the best Nasi Lemak in Singapore.

    Look at that. They got so many awards lar!






    Drooling? It's really really really very yummyyyyyyy





    Serene's Birthday BBQ



    Happy 20th Birthday Serene!! ;)




    There's lots of people there


    Ying Xuan, Sje Ting, myself and Mike


    OHMYGOSHHHH! She's looking good!!


    See many of my childhood friends there.. Damn we really had a good and long chat. Serene said I've grown up and they're growing older.. Hahaha!

    Before we left.. Here's a picture of me and Serene..

    Thanks for taking care of me when I was still a kid :)



    That's all for todayyyy.
    Don't be too stress over whatever you're doing.
    Enjoy your life, take care peopleeeee ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: