Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 08, 2008
    Shopping, movie and tanning :)

    All I love to do is to shop till I drop, watch movie and suntanning :)
    Everything is gonna be in this entry! WHOOOOOOO!

    This entry is the continued entry of the previous entry.

    Cheryl and I woke up late.. Around like 4 pm in the afternoon. Went to town and got my school bag since I've decided to get that bag I saw at Fred Perry. It's loved by me now :D Wanted to get the bag pack from Crumpler but only can choose one. Never had a shoulder bag before, so I just wanna give it a try.

    After I got the bag, went to look for Benjamin and Linda and went shopping, lalalaing around town.


    Linda, Cheryl and I




    Linda and I




    Cheryl and I


    I got no idea what's with Linda =/ Hahaha



    We wanted to watch Boogeyman 2 but it's freaking M18. We thought we can like sneak in or something. But they changed the rule..When you buy the movie tickets, they'll check your IC before they sell you the tickets :( Ended up watching Body 19, some Thai horror movie.



    While waiting for the movie to start, we took lots of photos.





    With Benjamin.. We both are really cam whore freaks.














    This is the Fred Perry bag that I bought.



    After the movie, it's like 2 am .. We went some place to chit chat and enjoy with them. Although the movie is freaking scary. Scare my ass off.. Can't believe I'm such a timid boy.

    Took the night rider back home. I seriously love the night rider! That's the only straight bus from town all the way back to my house and it's only around 20 mins.

    I got home at 4 am, and used the computer till morning. And I went suntanning straight with Cheryl and Ricky.




    Look fierce in this photo :)




    Suntanning was great. I fell asleep and drooling all over.. That's what Cheryl said.
    I'm going Sentosa weekly for tanning!! How great can that be :)






    I'm doing my hair.. Look like some monkey here..




    Ricky and I




    Look kinda retarded here. But who cares right?


    Had Sakae Sushi after tanning.



    Shopped a little at Vivo before going back home.
    Saw this tee at Forever21 : Go Green!

    It's my blog title yea ;)

    This entry is kinda of rushy because I have to sleep early today.
    I missed school again yesterday =/ Gosh!
    Come on people.. Drop me comment ! I'll really appreciate it ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: