|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 Boring day in school.. I actually went to school last week. Didn't sleep at all. And I haven't been to school for days.. And when my form teacher saw me, he started nagging and stuff. ;O Bloody hell naggy, can even nag more than my mom do.. He counted all our days absent in school and I got like the most days -____- nothing to be proud of.. Gonna get a shit from principal soon.
It's such a boring day in school. My classmates doesn't want to play with me.. So I cam whore the whole day.. Homework sucks big times! Lester was emo shit that day.. He didn't want to play with me D: So I act emo with him.. Hahaha See! Such an ass right! Ming Yuan was busy playing his PSP.. Damn fucker! My English Teacher told me that my English is good.. So she wants me to get A for it.. I told her SIAO! Don't put high hopes on me.. I didn't get and compliments from any teachers often because I don't go school regularly. I was so happy for the whole day.. When I went to the general office to get something, I saw my principal.. She scolded me, and said things like "Let me die(Don't bother about me anymore)!" Fuck ya! Where got such principal who say such things to students! I seriously hope she's the one who fucking ___ ! Bloody hell! PE was great I played basketball with my mates.. Haven been paying since ages.. Didn't enjoy school at all ;O
| 3:37 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |