Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, February 21, 2008
    Mind Cafe with Esther

    I'm done with my new blog layout!! Excited?!
    Before I change the whole layout, let me blog about something that happened so last month. Esther and I went to Mind Cafe to chill up a little and catch up with each other.. Our first time there at some board game cafe..



    Took a train down to Dhoby Ghaut, it's few mins walk away from the train station.. Esther took out her camcorder and started shooting me.. Felt so uneasy! I'm a cam whore freak but not a video whore.. When we reached the cafe, we almost went deaf, many screamings loudly.. After awhile we got use to it..


    The package we chose includes free-flow drinks and free-flow of board games..




    Ahaha here's the video!






    The Game of Life is something like Monopoly..
    In fact is more fun than that..




    This game is driving me mad.. If you watch the video, you might know what really happen.


    Ka-Ching is about Maths.. Ahaha Esther's mind is better than mine, she earned more money than I do..


    The last game we played before we left.. The game that both of us like the most..
    Seriously I don't know what is the name of this game =/

    We played more games than what I've blogged.. Just didn't really take all the pictures..




    After all the board game, we don't feel bored anymore..
    You must be thinking that why? Whatever..


    Went to The Cathay since it's the nearest Shopping Mall ;D





    Met Rachel for dinner.. Went to The Face Shop and wanted to get some mask sheets but they introduced me some wash off facial since I told them I'm lazy.. When I'm at the payment I presented my membership card, the cashier even asked me if this card belongs to me -_____- Oh whatever!


    She's kind enough to write this down for me..


    That's the wash off mask..

    I have many other stuff to blog about, just that I'm too lazy to do it ;x
    Running off for now! Bye ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: