Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, February 25, 2008
    Out with lovely Vanessa and Celebration of Zoe's Birthday



    During CNY when everyone seems to be very busy going house to house for visiting (Bai Nian).. But for me, I was rotting at home and all the shopping centres were closed.. Until the 3rd day Vanessa warmed up my boring week ;) It's always so good that when you're down, there's a friend who will always be there with you.. We met up for shopping and lunch..


    Had our lunch at Sushi Tei, one of my favorite Japanese restaurant..
    There's always a need to queue for yummy food.
    Look at the queue ! And you'll know how long we waited..




    Vanessa's Curry Ramen


    She's eating so happily! Hahaha


    My Chicken Katsu Curry Rice.. Both us were in the mood for curry stuffs..
    But they took 30 over mins to serve mine, that made me nearly hungry to death.


    Yummyyyyyyyyy loving it~


    Tamago sushi and Miso soup.



    The service there is seriously horrible! Try dining there and you'll know what I mean.. I've dined there for a few times already. And it was always so bad.. I wonder why they didn't get any complains.. But the food there is really good that's why I never stop going there.. After our food, we continued to shop..






    Yummy cracker from Japan that Vanessa introduced me..
    You can get it at Daiso..
    At first I didn't believe that cracker is that nice, until I had a bite..
    I can't stop eating it!




    1 packet of cracker can make us enjoy so much.. Haha ;)


    Really had fun shopping with Vanessa. She's like my mom, always taking care of me ;D After that, we took a train back, and guess who we saw?!

    S

    H

    A

    R

    O

    N


    Sharon!@#$%^ Ahaha.. Didn't seen her for ages..

    And guess what.. I saw this guy who was carrying a really nice backpack, I was so interested in that backpack.. So, Sharon was being a hero and tapped on his shoulder and asked where he bought his bag pack. Coolness right!
    Who will dare to do this..


    Thanks babe ;)

    Headed over to Ricky's place..
    They were all waiting for me there to celebrate Zoe's 15th Birthday..

    Picture of me and Zoe


    Si Ying was there too..




    Si Ying and I


    Got no idea what was I doing..


    Ricky and Zoe playing 5-10


    Sje Ting, Ricky and I


    Sje Ting, Ricky, Zoe and I


    Here's a picture of Zoe's birthday cake..


    After the cut =/ Look gross, but it tastes heavenly!


    Ainah, Sje Ting, myself, Ricky, Zoe[birthday bitch] and Si Ying taking this photo..

    That's all for now.. I still have a lot more to update..
    Peace out! ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: