Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, April 27, 2008
    Lepak at Coffee Been with my Gucci

    Morning ! Look at the time now.. It's 6.08am ;D I'm early today.. I just came back from clubbing.. Atmosphere was real bad, music sucks. Still prefer DJ Andrew T, friends and I went back home early and had breakfast at Mac.. So I got home at around 4am +

    Here a entry that was so long ago. It's like Wei Ying's last blog entry already..
    And now I'm blogging it :D Teeheehehe

    Went lepak at Coffee Bean with Wei Ying and Ben
    Took lots of photo.. We were bored.





    Ben, myself and Wei Ying (Bitch)




    My drink was the nicest ! Muhahahaha ;D


    This bitch is playing her PSP non-stop and doesn't care about us!


    Ben took a few shot of my Gucci wallet with his Power Shoot camera..
    It's damn nice..


    I can't even see that clear using my eyes lur.. Damn cool




    Made in Italy okay! Not China -___-


    Had our lunch at Paper Lunch.. After that, Wei Ying left home..
    Rachel came.. Ben stayed! Because he loves me =/ Just kidding..

    Went for a movie.. We caught "Flood". Was not bad. Worth watching ;) When we were in the theatre, all of us almost freeze to death lar! When we talk, we can see smoke coming out of our mouths!
    Before the movie, we cam whore, so there's lots of nice photo. Hahaha


    I love my Love tee ;D


    Eating Rachel up is healthy..


    Punching her make us turn on..


    She got her revenge by pushing me shorter.. STUPID! -_-

    Oh whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr..

    Next day, went out with Vanessa, my mother! Hahaha
    She's only 19 how can she be my mom?! Just kidding onlyyyyy..


    Had Burger King, you know the 2 muscular arm advertisement..
    They have the chicken wings.. Super yummy.. Love the chicken wings. ;D


    Had drinks at Coffee Bean again


    And I got my double G belt!


    No photo of the belt, but I'm so happy that I got it.. If there's a chance you can see me wearing it in some photos.. Wait for the updates !!

    I need to go shower now and do some face mask =/ (Fucking vain I know!)
    Peace Out!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: