|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, April 21, 2008 Rachel's 19th Birthday at Fish & Co I'm back from Chalet and stuff! ;) Shiok! Had fun and now I forced myself to sit on the chair and blog! Not gonna do other things other than to BLOG! I got lots of overdue updates to post up, but I haven't done the editing.. *giggles* Give me some more time okay! The update will be up soon..
Last two week was my Bestie Rachel's 19th Birthday.. We celebrated at Fish and Co! Fish and Co is awesome they've done a good job of sabo-ing Rachel hahaha! Not really sabo-ing but just making her embarrassed and giving her good memories of the birthday celebration! Standing in front of the restaurant and sing to her a birthday song.. How cool.. It's their rule to stand on the chair! It's so fun to celebrate there if you guys are only going out for dinner on birthdays. Here are the picturesssssssssssss.. Ryan and Rachel Wendy, Vanessa and I Lester was there too after so long.. Seafood Platter for two, Wendy and I shared this.. Someone's New York Fish and Chips I'm squeezing the lemon Group photo! Discussing about the standing in front of everyone.. Hahahaha! Rachel didn't know about it and she kept wanting to go home! But too bad the staff said that is their rule there.. It's hilarious we burst out of laughter.. Rachel is lucky to get someone to stand with her.. Jensen came and left after awhile.. Such a good friend ya! *Roll eyes* She's being evil after we sang the Birthday song.. She gave me a smashed cake and she also chopped it into pieces.. That's what best friend gets back! Thanks ar bitch! I made her finish and lick the cake without using anything.. Before receiving her present ;) Evil me, I evil her back! A new Guess wallet she had always dreaming to have.. Sexy silver Guess wallet.. I still love you bitch although you suck so much that day.. After lala-ing we cabbed down to Club for some drinks.. More people joined in the Group Photo.. ;D Boooo hahahaha.. I'm bored now.. Oh Wendy Wendy.. That's all for now.. Ciaos people!
| 3:18 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |