Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, April 10, 2008
    Soul Of The Night - Part 2

    Advertorial Entry

    Headed down to Geylang last week, one of the best place for food during night time. When you're hungry during midnight you can go down to Geylang, all the good food is there! I'm like a owl and my sleeping time had changed to 4 am or 5 am everyday. Always got hungry around midnight.. So yea.. Pulled Ben and Ryan along and we went there to have supper at Geylang.






    Busy road at night. It is rare that you can find this sight in Singapore at night. Geylang is the busiest place..


    Walked around and we saw this store selling Laksa and I got so tempted and tried it. The Laksa tastes really yummy and its not spicy at all as I can't take VERY spicy food. The bowl of Laksa was pretty good ;)



    After our food, we went around Geylang to explore, saw lots of pretty ladies dressing sexily (I'm trying to be dumb lar -__-) Yea. Went around that place, pretty scary. But lucky Singapore have such place for despo men, if not there'll be more raping cases.. So ya, they can come to this place if they really need it. If not my mom would be one of them who might get rape. Hahahaha! I'm kidding! But it's kinda true right?

    Here's a video to share! ahahah ;)



    Passed by this barber shop. Should I call this a shop or what? Cutting hair under a torch? I was really very impressed by that but I'll never cut my hair there.


    Went to the back alley and cam whored. We saw a bed there..
    I wonder why is the bed doing there?! Hmmmm




    Pretty much hotels there. We passed by the most well known hotel - Hotel 81


    Hotel 20? Loser please. Ahahaha!





    Went to the Geylang Beef Kway Teow store. A very famous store, I went there before and the Beef Kway Teow was not so bad. But we didn't had that. We ordered a three dishes that cost us a bomb. Didn't expect it to be so expensive at a lousy coffee shop also not brand named food like Louis Vuitton, Gucci or Prada food. Ahaha








    The butter prawn is really nice!!


    We headed to Ryan's place after that..
    Ben taught us some photoshop skills and we chilled and chitchat..




    Ben and I




    Rachel came over and we told her how we squeeze on a small single sized bed..


    She helped to took a photo so I can share with you guys.. I can really roll my body into small place! Ahahaha


    Went to North Point for movie. We caught "The Orphanage".
    Didn't really like it.. After that, we went back homeeee!

    Check out Nokia Soul of the Night for more exciting night hangouts.
    The contest is still on! There are many prizes waiting to be won by YOU!
    So sign up now! You might be one of the winners.
    For more information, read here!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: