Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, April 01, 2008
    Sports Day and Shopping

    Happy April Fools' day!



    Sports day was great! But it was held last last week and now I'm gonna blog about it. I'm such a lazy blogger =/ Xinni is such a great friend she brought me the biscuits that I like a lot. Like lots of biscuits that I can share with my whole class! And my form teacher is such a good nagger. Can nag better than whoever nags.. Some more he's a man. A real old man =[


    Yayyyyyyyyy! ;) I've got nothing much to blog about that day.. So let the pictures speak!


    The pictures are not speaking !!!




    Ming Yuan slept like a pig that day.. He snored! HAHAHAHA



    After that shit, I went home and changed. Went out and met up with Rachel and Jensen for some shopping and movie ;)






    Had our lunch at Coke Red Lounge again..




    I had Fish and Chip this time round.. I still prefer the Black Pepper Backed Rice




    Had flu again D: We catched the movie, Vantage Point after our lunch.. Not too bad.
    Jensen left and Rachel and friends went clubbing after that.. Vanessa came and joined us


    Darryl, Voxy, Rachel and I


    Drinking ;)


    Vanessa and I ;D


    Vanessa, Egbert and I

    I'm officially done with my new layout! Will be changing it real soon ;)
    Be patient and you will be loved! Ahahha

    Peace out!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: